Saturday, January 31, 2015

Seeking a Buddy for InterPlay Practice in Perth WA

SEEKING A BUDDY FOR INTERPLAY PRACTICE
www.interplayaus.com.au


InterPlay is a technique based on integrating body and spirit to help each one of us discover and claim what our bodies can do. The step-by-step approach teaches us the joy of living in the moment and ways to powerfully communicate with others. Started in San Francisco, InterPlay is now practiced in over 50 cities on 4 continents.

I have witnessed many people including myself, who have discovered how life-giving and transformative InterPlay can be. Sadly, WA is the only state in Australia that has no regular community events. I believe in, and am passionate about teaching and developing InterPlay further in WA. 

I am looking for a buddy, someone who is able to commit to a regular meet-up over the next few months and share the magic of InterPlay. At our first meeting, by way of introduction, we will share our hopes and expectations for what we want out of this process. We will also plan how often we meet, for how long and where?

After some time of practicing together, I hope to host a free sampler event, in the knowledge that I have someone who is familiar with InterPlay and can support and encourage me in my leading.

My dream is that this small cell group will multiply into a regular monthly group in Perth and become a place where we can host both interstate and international events.

If you are interested, please forward me your name, email and phone number and a few preferred days and times for our first meeting. I look forward to hearing from you or someone you know who could be interested in this fun opportunity!

Janet Pfeiffer
Visual Artist
WA Regional Contact/Leader InterPlay Australia

Email: janetpfeiffer@mac.com
Web:   www.interplayaus.com.au 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment